T's & C's *
----Terms of Attendance----
Data4Good (ACN 646 115 433) ("we", "us" or the "Company") is pleased to invite you to the next in our series of guest speaker presentations (“Presentation”).
----Agreement to these terms of attendance----
By attending the Presentation, you acknowledge and accept these terms of attendance ("Terms of Attendance"). These Terms of Attendance govern your attendance at the Presentation.
-Requirement for registration-
The Company reserves the right to make any parts of the Presentation accessible only to users who have registered.
-Access to the presentation-
Upon registration for the Presentation, you will be issued with access details so that you can attend the Presentation.
You must notify the Company immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of the access details.
In order to register as an attendee for the Presentation, you agree to provide the Company with:
• a valid email address; and
• any other information that may be required by the Company during the registration process.
You represent and warrant to the Company that all information provided to the Company by you is correct.
-Approval of registration-
The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any application for registration to attend the Presentation at its sole discretion.
----Presentation by guest speaker----
-Content presented by guest speakers-
The views and opinions presented are those of the guest speaker (“Guest Speaker”) alone. We take and assume no responsibility or liability for:
• any content or material that is presented by the Guest Speaker;
• any of the information supplied by the Guest Speaker (including opinions, ideas, suggestions, comments, observations, text, photographs, videos, data, music, sounds or any other material); or
• any loss or damage that results from attending the Presentation or any dealings that you may have with the Guest Speaker.
We do not make any representations, or provide any guarantees or warranties, regarding the accuracy or suitability of the material or information presented. The Presentation may contain material or information that some users may find inappropriate or offensive.
You acknowledge that the Company has not and does not:
• check the truth or currency of any of the material and/or information that the Guest Speaker may provide or make available at the Presentation;
• control, endorse or approve the material and/or information that the Guest Speaker may provide or make available at the Presentation;
• offer professional advice on the quality or suitability of any material and/or information supplied by the Guest Speaker; or
• endorse or recommend any Guest Speaker including where details of the Guest Speaker are provided by the Company to you or otherwise become known to you through by actions of the Company.
-Role of the Company-
The Guest Speaker, and not the Company, is the publisher of the material and/or information presented at the Presentation and we do not act as agent for the Guest Speaker.
----Recording, reproduction and use of the Presentation----
The intellectual property of the material and information included in the Presentation is owned by the Guest Speaker.
You agree to not:
• record, reproduce, duplicate, transmit or publish any of the material included in the Presentation; or
• use or exploit any of the material appearing in the Presentation for, or in connection with, any business or enterprise (whether for profit or otherwise) including any documentary or research project, without the prior approval of the Guest Speaker.
"User Content" means any and all content that is submitted, posted or otherwise contributed to the Presentation by any User, for example in a question and answer session, such as comments, forum posts, chat room messages, reviews, ratings and feedback.
You agree the Company has the right to display, refuse to display, remove and/or amend all or any part of any User Content at its absolute discretion. In respect of any User Content that you contribute, you:
• represent and warranty to the Company that your sharing of that User Content does not infringe any copyright or other legal right of any other person; and
• grant to the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, publicly display and otherwise exploit all or any part of that User Content in any way at the Company’s absolute and sole discretion.
----Limitation of liability----
-Exclusion of liability-
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates exclude all liability to you or any other person for any loss, cost, expense, claim or damage (whether arising in contract, negligence, tort, equity, statute or otherwise, and for any loss, whether it be consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or otherwise, including any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data or loss of goodwill) arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, the Presentation.
You agree that you attend the Presentation at your own discretion and risk. You agree to release the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates from any claim, demand or cause of action that you may have against any of them arising from the Presentation. The Company may plead this release as a bar and complete defence to any claims or proceedings.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Attendance or the Presentation including the material and/or information, please notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (02 9211 1522).