Data4Good Conference Auckland
November 14th, The Maritime Room
Tickets on Sale Now!
After a successful Sydney Data4Good Conference we are bringing this movement to New Zealand. Our Auckland Data4Good conference is a one-day program that features a series of case studies from leading organisations that are leveraging data for good. We want to educate, inspire and support businesses and individuals in their pursuit of data for good. You will learn from expert speakers and hear about innovative data driven projects. Some of our speakers include:
- Janette Searle, Founder, Take My Hands
- Paul Roseman, General Manager Strategic Development, ProCare
- Tim Davison, Data Insights Manager, Auckland University of Technology
- Adrian Krzyzewski, Enterprise Architect, St John Ambulance
- Reza Jarral, Primary Care Physician, AIMed Ambassador
There is so much underutilised data out there that could be harnessed to create a positive impact on health, education, human rights, the environment and much more.
Our mission is to bring amazing people together to help create this change and we would love for you to join us on our journey.
Tickets for our New Zealand Data4Good Conference can be purchased below.
Date: Thursday, 14th November, 2019
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: The Maritime Room @ Maritime Museum
Auckland, New Zealand 1010
If this page is not appearing correctly, you can go straight to our event page here.